Afternoon Tea, South Wales – Cooked From Scratch
Francesca Brown (hen weekend, Hafod Lodge), provided with afternoon tea – “highlight of the weekend!”
The menus below are examples for afternoon tea options from Cooked From Scratch – we can work with you for specific requirements, dietary requirements, special requests. It goes without saying, of course, that everything is made 100% from scratch (including the bread).
We are proud to work with ‘Bell Cottage China’ on our afternoon teas. They supply beautiful vintage china to make your afternoon tea event as authentic and enjoyable as possible.
Minimum numbers apply for our afternoon teas – we can’t supply for less than 6 people.
Afternoon Tea – Sample Menu – £17.00 per head* to include hire of crockery.
- Selection of Finger Sandwiches – a selection of homemade bread with various fillings (please choose 3 from the selection below):
- Crab & chilli
- Cucumber (v)
- Egg & cress (v)
- Goat’s cheese, rocket & sun-dried tomato paste (v)
- Outdoor bred ham & homemade mustard
- Scottish smoked salmon & cream cheese
- Scrambled egg & chive (v)
- Smoked salmon
- Smoked salmon & cucumber
- Welsh Cheddar & tomato (v)
- Whipped feta & cucumber (v)
- Homemade Scones – homemade scones served with homemade strawberry jam & clotted cream
- Homemade Mini Welsh Cakes OR homemade shortbread
- Selection of Homemade Mini Cakes – please choose 2 from the selection below:
- Bara Brith
- Cappuccino coffee cake
- Fruit Cake
- Jam & cream Swiss roll
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Orange cake
- Raspberry tartlets
- Victoria sandwich
*Price quoted is for a simple set out of the afternoon tea – if further waiter service is required, a further charge will be incurred dependent on what is required.
Organic versions of the buffets can be supplied at an extra cost – please enquire.